Engineered for speed, distance and performance, the Newton Distance Racer continues to prove to be the ultimate "PR in a box." Designed on an ultra-light, race-specific profile, the Newton Distance S helps you find your sweet spot to maintain fast-paced running form. It features Newton's Action/Reaction Technology™ in the forefoot and an advanced rearfoot design aimed at maximizing forward propulsion and optimal running technique. Independent studies prove this technology used in the Newton Distance, in conjunction with the LAND-LEVER-LIFT running technique, provides less stress on a runner's joints, muscles and tendons.
Natascha Badmann set a world record in the Ironman 70.3 in 2007 and Josh Cox set an American record at 50K in 2009 wearing the Newton Running Distance Racer.
- Highly breathable, fast-drying,open air mesh
- Minimal anatomical forefoot support strapping
- Biolateral stretch panels for comfort and fit
- High-rebound light-weight midsole offers firm cushioning
- Biomechanical forefoot plate and flex grooves to increase communication between foot and the ground
- Lightweight, low-profile blown rubber heel
- Forefoot Action/Reaction Technlogy
- 100% recycled laces, webbing, insole top cover
- 100% recycled box, packaging
- 10% recycled outersole rubber
- Protective enough to run fast paced long training runs and reliable enough to run 5K to marathon races
- Superior forefoot cushioning and propulsion
- Less impact = less fatigue and less muscle damage to go farther and faster
- Shoes fit true to your current running shoe size
- Wear over time will occur with Newton Running shoes
- With every shoe there is an adjustment period
The Newton Distance comes with a 30-day money back guarantee from B2P Sports to help you road test the shoe. If you have any questions about Natural Running or any Newton Running shoe such as the Newton Distance, contact B2P Sports. All B2P Sports staff are Newton Certified Natural Running Coaches and can advise you about the right shoe for you.